Parents who need assistance are encouraged to apply through scholarship organizations including BLOCS each year. More information can be found in the printable summary or through the bolded links below:
SCHOLARSHIP / TUITION ASSISTANCE
BLOCS: Business Leadership Organized for Catholic Schools advocates for our parish elementary school with funds through tax credits through business support. Visit their website for the application for more information www.BLOCS.org
- BLOCS "FACTS" Application - Online applications are accepted beginning 11.1.17
- Hints / Reference & Instructions: FACTS for BLOCS
- 2017 Income Tax Forms: Scan or Fax including your application number
- Priority Application Deadline: December 31, 2017
- DEADLINE March 15, 2018 - Completed application with all supporting Tax Documents
Children's Scholarship Foundation Deadline March 1, 2018: csfphiladelphia.org
- Philadelphia Residence Only: Income Guidelines & Application
- Random lottery for over 200 new scholarships in 2018
- Priority Given to Applications Received by November 15, 2017!
Please note, Awards in one calendar year, do not guarantee an award the following year. Our funding varies year to year. Opportunity through multiple sources can benefit your family. Contact Anne Becker, email@example.com for assistance.
RECOMMENDATIONS for EVERYONE!
- Visit our Home & School page to learn more about Scrip Credits, for educational expenses and tuition.
- We encourage each family to participate in the scrip programto promote both funds to the school and funds toward your educational expenses